Saturday 22 February 2014

Strange

Strange

                        By SAd






Whenever I see this picture


A new world comes into my imagination

I used to sunk into the strange thoughts

Thoughts that forced me to ponder

Suddenly, thousands of question begin to rise in my mind

Then automatically they seems to be answered

A question still annoys me

Who is this girl in the picture?

So focused on the camera with no concern for the surrounding

What does she wants? What she is thinking? Why she is 

so curious?

That guitar she holds in her right hand

Seems to play a magical tone

The tone I never heard of, I never learned

The lyrics that are so clear

What is the thing she is so immersed in

Why so lonely, so quietly, So rejoicing

I can feel her wanting to say something

But after all what is the secret she is hiding?

I believe SAd you are just wasting your time

Its nothing, she is just playing with her memories


No comments:

Post a Comment