Tuesday 28 January 2014

How long I keep on waiting

How long I keep on waiting
 waiting for my time to come
The life! it was never ever under my control
But I always have survived
And would continue to do so
Waiting for my time to come

  

No matter how big the trouble is
I always had the last laugh
The talent, the capacity, and the flair I have
Needs recognition, Needs exposure 
Waiting for my exposure,
Waiting for my time to come

I always knew I am not the son of a landlord
But thanks to Almighty the heir of a noble man
Indeed noble although conflict of interest
Wishing for his worries to end
But still living in peace
Waiting for my time to come


I believe he won’t understand the truth
I know he never ever wanted to
So I am waiting for my freedom, my independence,
My aim, my ambition and my struggle to begin
Waiting for my quest to begin
Waiting for my time to come

The life is supposed to be short
But the ambitions, they never end
To achieve them you need liberty, need freedom
We are theoretical slave! Can’t earn, can’t decide, can’t fight
Waiting for my freedom, my independence
Waiting for my time to come


These things prevent us from blossoming
That’s what supposed to be our downfall
Led to downfall of many innovators, thinkers
They accepted the lie as a truth and gave up
But I would keep on fighting, keep on waiting
Waiting for my time to come

No one has succeeded to stop me till now
I used my brain as a weapon, as my sword 
Never allowed anybody to know real Sad
In a way I kept achieving what I desire
But I am still waiting to shine, to rise
Waiting for my time to come

The life always had other plans for me
Although, I was able to overcome the big blows
But the win wasn’t enough
I had to face reality, the defeat
People thought I did well but I know choked
I failed, let my pain to enhance


I was forced to an avoidable situation
From the onset I knew that’s where I am going to be
But I tried to avoid the reality, the ultimate truth
The main reason led to my disappointment
But I managed to survive and learned to fight
Learned to rise, learn to shine from a deep hole

I tried to gain the lost pride
Every time I tried I was thrown back into the big hole
Then eventually came the success which proved to be nothing
I was forced to this position where I am right now
This was the one which wasn’t expected
One that wasn’t accepted

Now I have realized this is the way to glory
My fortune has actually worked
Now I could live the life the way I want
Few more pains then I am on my way
Way to be at the top of the world
Where I can define the life, the future


Where I would plant an idea
An idea for which I am living
Which is the way to our victory
But all this means, I have to remain patient
Have to wait, should have to wait
Waiting for my time to come, my moment to rise

Oh My Creator! You know I am just a human
I need you to help me to achieve my ambition
Remain patient, remain calm and remain on the field
Oh my Creator! Help me, help me achieve my ambition…

                                                                   by

                                                                         SAd

No comments:

Post a Comment